Why Study at Northampton?
- Voted number one University in England for Employability 96% of graduates are in employment or further study within 6 months of completing their course
- Excellent Scholarship Scheme of UPTO 30% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of the course. Available on all full-time UG and PG courses.
- Centrally located, just one hour from London and Birmingham.
- Excellent links with industry and professional organizations.
- Low cost of living and affordable on-campus accommodation.
Enquire Now for June/Sept 2023 intake
Wide range of Under Graduate & Post Graduate courses
Masters Courses with 1 year Work Placement
- MBA (with or without placement)
MSc Project Management (with or without placement)
BUSINESS AND LAW 2023 COURSES
- Commerce & International Business (Top-Up) BA (Hons)
- Global Business Management (Top-Up) BA (Hons)
ARTS, SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY 2023 COURSES
- Advanced Design and Manufacturing
- Computing (Computer Networks Engineering)
- Computing (Information Technology and Security)
- Computing (Software Engineering)
- Leather Technology (Professional)
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Analytics
- International Business Management
- International Marketing Strategy
- Project Management
- Advanced Clinical Practice
- Advancing Practice
- Social Work
- Special Educational Needs and Inclusion
- Special Educational Needs and Inclusion (Autism Pathway)
Students Placed at Leading companies
Students will be supported in finding and securing a placement opportunity by a dedicated Placements Team and the Changemaker Hub plus additional module.
Students on a Tier 4 visa can work up to 20 hours a week alongside their course
For further information Email CV to email@example.com and Enquire Below