Explore courses at university of Surrey
Ranked University of the Year for Graduate Employment ( The Times )
- The University of Surrey is a public research university in Guildford, Surrey, England. The university received its royal charter in 1966.
- The university is a member of the Association of MBAs and is one of four universities in the University Global Partnership Network. It is also part of the SET squared partnership.
- They are known for their focus on graduate employability figures from the Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA) reveal that 93 per cent of Surrey’s 2017 graduates were in work (or further education) six months after they graduated.
- Surrey was recognised as an ‘outstanding’ institution when it received a prestigious Gold award in the first ever Teaching Excellence Framework
- The University of Surrey has been awarded the prestigious accolade of University of the Year for Graduate Employment in the Times/Sunday Times Good University Guide for 2022
- There are three faculties within the University: Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences; Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences and Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences all offering a range of undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
- Avail 2 years of UK Post Study Work Visa after graduation
#57 - The Guardian University Guide 2022
#35th- Complete University Guide 2022
#32 -The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2022
#267 - World University Ranking - QS 2021
Wide Range of UG & PG Courses
Accounting and Finance, Artificial Intelligence, Criminology,Music , Business Management (Marketing) , Business Management (Entrepreneurship), Business Management (Human Resource Management), MBA, Business Analytics, Business Economics, Computer Science, Drama, Data Science, Economics, Economics and Finance, Literature, Law, Strategic Marketing, International Marketing, Electrical and Electronic Engineering , Civil , Mechanical, Chemical Engineering
- Surrey MBA scholarship : scholarships covers between 10 – 50% of the total tuition fee and will be awarded on a rolling basis
- Surrey international masters Scholarship : Surrey will be running the Surrey International Masters Scholarship for new masters students coming to Surrey in 2022 for upto £2,500
- Vice - Chancellors Excellence Scholarship 2022 : The scholarship is awarded as either a £5,000 or £10,000 fee waiver. The scheme is application based and awards are decided by a scholarship awards panel.
- Women in leadership scholarship: Surrey MBA 2022 entry :scholarships can cover between 10 – 50% of the total tuition fee
For further information Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org