Study at University of Leicester , UK's top-20 leading universities
- University of Leicester is a public research university based in Leicester, England.
- The University of Leicester is a leading UK university committed to international excellence through the creation of world changing research and high quality, inspirational teaching.
- Leicester is consistently one of the most socially inclusive of the UKs leading universities with a long-standing commitment to providing fairer and equal access to higher education.
- Leicester is the most socially inclusive of Britain's top-20 leading universities.
- They are University of Leicester was the THE University of the Year 2008-9.
- Leicester is known as a leading research-led university and was named 'University of the Year' 2008 by the Times Higher Education and finished runner up in 2014. Following impressive results in the 2008 Research Excellence Framework, Leicester again stood out in the 2014 edition, and 75% of submitted research was judged to be internationally excellent.
- Avail 2 years of UK Post Study Work Visa after graduation
- Upto £3,000 - £5,000 scholarship available
( T&C apply )
- 37th in the Times University Guide 2022
- 30th in the Guardian University Guide 2022
- 236th in the QS World University Rankings 2022
- 185th in the Times Higher Education World Rankings 2022
Wide range of Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses available :
Architecture and Building: History
Arts : Journalism, Literature, Film Studies,
Commerce, Business and Administration : Entrepreneurship, Accounting, Finance, Management, Marketing, Data Analysis for Business Intelligence, Engineering : Software, Mechanical. Aerospace,
Law : Law with Criminology, International Law, International Business and Corporate Law
For further information Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org