Explore courses at London Business School - One of the top Business schools in the world
- London Business School (LBS) is a business school and a constituent college of the federal University of London.
- They offer prestigious MSc, MBA and EMBA programs covering accounting, economics, finance, management science and operations, marketing, organizational behavior, strategy and entrepreneurship.
- Its graduates are among the worlds most employable 94% of London Business School masters in management grads accepted an offer within three months of graduation.
- 50% of these graduates were hired in the UK and 27% of them in Europe.
- With an average starting salary of $54,093 (42,259), London Business Schools Masters in Management 2019 cohort typically moved into consulting (41%), finance (29%) or technology (16%).
- The school was rated as Europe's best business school for three years consecutively by Financial Times.
- The category of Business and Management Studies, it was ranked 6th by QS Rankings in 2020. London Business School provides Masters Executive and PhD programmes for the new building businessmen.
- Upto 50 - 100% off on scholarship
RANKINGS - COURSE RANKING
- #4 - FT (Financial Times) 2020
- #11 - QS 2020
- #7 - - QS 2021
- #4 - - THE (Times Higher Education) 2018
London Business School offers wide range of programs :
- Masters in Finance
- The LBS Sloan Masters In Leadeship and Strategy
- Executive MBA
- Global Masters in Management
- Masters in Analytics and Management
- Masters in Financial Analysis
- Masters in Management
For further information Email CV to email@example.com