The government of Ireland International Education Scholarships program offers to successful candidates a €10,000 stipend for one year’s study and a full fee waiver of all tuition and other registration costs at the higher education institution. Under GOI-IES, 60 scholarships will be provided for one year study at Bachelor ( Final Year ) and Taught Master levels to successful candidates who have an offer of a place at an eligible Irish higher education institution.
GOVERNMENT OF IRELAND INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS
DEADLINE : 25 March 2022.
LEVEL : Bachelor, Master and PhD.
FINANCING : Full fee waiver + €10,000.
OPEN TO : all non-EU/EEA countries.
HOST : Ireland.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR GOI-IES
Are eligible for government of Ireland International Education Scholarships program, students whose domiciliary of origin is outside the EU/EEA/Switzerland/United Kingdom and have received an offer of a place with an eligible Irish higher education institution for:
- The final year of an undergraduate program.
- One year of a taught master’s degree program.
- One year of a research program.
Candidates must also:
- Possess excellence (academically, personally, professionally, creatively);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Extra curriculum activities (for example: humanitarian work; politics local, national, international; arts; sports);
- Possess strong rationale for pursuing their study in Ireland that indicates how a GOI-IES fits into their longer-term goals.
The following is a list of all institutions eligible under the GOI-IES 2022 program :
Enquire for Application and Scholarship Assistance | Email CV with Course Preference to firstname.lastname@example.org