- The GREAT Scholarship offers scholarships from UK universities, across a variety of subjects for students from 18 countries.
- Each scholarship is worth a minimum of £10,000 towards tuition fees for a one-year taught postgraduate course.
- Each scholarship is jointly funded by the UK government’s GREAT Britain Campaign and the British Council with participating UK higher education institutions.
- Under GREAT UK Scholarship program a total of 140 scholarships will be awarded.
Deadline: March 2022 - July 2022
Financing : GBP 10,000 - Tuition Fees
Open To : India
- Citizens and present residents of India, completed UG degree in your home country.
- Dedicated and academically excellent to pursue a master's/postgraduate (taught) program in the UK.
- Fulfill English language requirement of the interested UK university via IELTS or equivalent test score.
- Chosen postgraduate program must begin in September 2022.
- Applicants must be excited to explore the UK higher education experience, and willing to actively engage in extra-curricular activities.
Applications for the 2022-23 academic year are now open
Before applying for the scholarship, it is significant for the students to obtain admission at their chosen (and eligible) UK university. On receiving the confirmation of admission, they must complete GREAT UK Scholarship on the university’s website itself.