Study at University of Edinburgh
- The University of Edinburgh is a Public Research University in Edinburgh, Scotland. It is known to be the sixth oldest university in Scotland
- The University of Edinburgh is the fourth Scottish university which was developed as an institution by the Royal Charter. The University of Edinburgh is notably a member of Russell Group.
- The REF rates 83% of university's research activity as world-leading or internationally excellent, ranking them fourth in the UK based on the quality and breadth of their research.
- Up to £1,000 - £7,000 scholarships available.
- Avail 2 years of UK Post Study Work Visa after graduation
- #Ranked 16th in the world QS Ranking
- #Ranked 3rd in the QS world University Ranking by subject
- #Ranked 48th in the Graduate Employability Rate
- #Ranked 30th by THE (Times Higher Education) 2021
The University of Edinburgh offers wide range of courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels along with diplomas and certification programs :
- Computer Science, Data Science
- Business Analytics, MBA, Management, Applied Business Administration
- Electrical Power Engineering
- Risk Management, Banking, Accounting & Finance
- Artificial Intelligence , Machine learning
- Biotechnology, Biosciences
- Medicine, Health , Physiotherapy
For further information Email CV to email@example.com