Coventry University is a public research university in Coventry and London, England. It was known as Lanchester Polytechnic until 1987, and Coventry Polytechnic until it was awarded university status in 1992. Nationally, Coventry is ranked 13th by The Guardian University Guide 2020, 44th by The Times/Sunday Times University Guide 2020 and 53rd by The Complete University Guide 2020. . Its four faculties, which are made up of schools and departments, run around 300 undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Coventry University London has been providing a real business experience to students in the heart of the city’s financial district for a decade.
Why choose Coventry University London?
• Gold for outstanding teaching and learning (Teaching Excellent Framework (TEF) 2017)
• Ranked 1st in the UK for Overseas Student Experiences (HESA 2016/17)
• Rated 5 Stars for Employability (OS Stars Rating 2019)
• 82% of students satisfied with the teaching on their course (NSS 2020)
• Best Employability Initiative (Guardian University Awards 2015)
• One of the largest providers of business-related degree courses in Europe
London Campus offers MBA for Fresh Graduates, the most popular among Indian students looking for MBA programme.
• Also, Accounting and Finance
• Human Resources
• Hospitality and Tourism
• Financial Economics and Banking
• Project Management.
Wide range of Courses in Undergraduate & Postgraduate courses at Coventry Campus
- School of Art and Design
- School Humanities
- School of Media and Performing Arts
- School of Computing, Electronics and Mathematics
- School of energy and Construction and Environment
- School of Mechanical, Aerospace and Automotive Engineering
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Psychological, Social and Behavioral Sciences
- School of Nursing and Health
- Business School
For further information Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and Enquire Below