Enhance your future prospects by studying at University of Chester
- The University of Chester is a well-recognized public university in Chester, England.
- The university serves as a member of the Cathedrals Group, the North West Universities Association, the Association of Commonwealth Universities and Universities UK.
- It has a national reputation for its Work Based Learning module, offered to undergraduate students. WBL module involves spending 5 weeks working for an organisation to give an edge while looking for job opportunities.
- 90.4% of graduates are in employment and/or further study.
- Maintaining six campuses along with a University Centre.
- #72 - The Complete University Guide 2022
- #80 - The Guardian 2022
Wide range of Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses available
Management, Computer science, Finance, Design, Animation, Engineering, International Studies, Accounting and Finance, Biology, Hospitality & Travel Medical Studies, Computing, International Business,International Marketing, Anthropology & Sociology, Food & Nutrition, Graphic Design, Engineering, Sports, Mathematics, Psychology
- Chevening Scholarships : Fully funded scholarship for Indian Students. Chevening Scholarships are for the talented people who have been identified as potential future leaders across a wide range of fields, including politics, business, the media, civil society, religion and academia.
- Goa Education Trust Scholarship : The Goa Education Trust (GET) scholarship is offered to selected Indian students annually for pursuing a Masters in the UK.
- Snowdon Masters Scholarships : For talented disabled students through higher education, creating the influencers of the future. The scholarship includes fee funding up to £15,000 p.a. for a one or two-year UK Masters course
- Commonwealth Scholarship : 9 Commonwealth Scholarships for the 2022/23 academic year. (Applicable only for some courses)
ENQUIRE BELOW Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and Interested Course & Year you wish to study